Harlem Globetrotters 2020From 08 To 17 May 2020
In 2020, there will be no limits for Globetrotters! If you freaked out in 2019, wait till you see the crazy things of 2020. It will be a show only for lovers of strong emotions, and good basketball!
It's not just the Harlem Globetrotters' return... They're coming back with their No Limits World Tour. If there used to be a limit on their moves and slam dunks, this 2020 will go down in history as the 'anything is possible' tour. More than 21 players with world records are part of this tour that will visit 10 cities in Spain in 2020.
As part of the tour, the Globetrotters will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the four-point shot, a shot 30-feet from the basket which they introduced to the sport in 2010. The team will also bring back its popular ‘Magic Pass’ pre-game event, which enables fans to come onto the court, meet their favorite Globetrotters for pictures and autographs, and even learn how to spin a ball on their finger just like the stars.
“The Globetrotters have always been entertainers and innovators, and this season will be no exception,” said Head Coach and Globetrotter legend Lou Dunbar. “Our fans have come to expect more than just a great show, and this season promises to deliver more entertainment and excitement than ever before. We can’t wait to get the season started and create memories that last a lifetime!”
Every move will be full of magic, incredible slam dunks, amazing dribblings, spectacular shots, plus laughter and fan interaction guaranteed. And don't miss the end! After the game, Globetrotters stars will stay to sign autographs and take pictures with all the fans.
- GROUPS: Enjoy 20% discount when you buy 10 tickets or more. This discount is valid for all price zones except Globetrotters Experience, Floor Seats and Price 1. Contact us on (+34) 902 731 944 or email us at email@example.com.
- 4-TICKET PACK: Enjoy 15% discount when you buy 4 tickets. This discount is valid for price zones 3 and 4 (In Valencia for price zones 4 and 5).
Discounts cannot be combined. Admin fees not included.
Do you want to feel like a real Globetrotter? Don't miss the opportunity to experience the world's best basketball show from the court itself! Go for the special GLOBETROTTERS EXPERIENCE tickets. Sit alongside the bench, say hi to the players, play with them, take selfies with them and get their autographs! This is one exclusive, unforgettable experience! If you buy these tickets, you can:
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Magic Pass before the show: A 30-minute experience with the players, where you can interact with them, learn some tricks and feel like part of the Globetrotters team!
- Meet the Globetrotters! You will have an exclusive, private Meet & Greet with the players, where you can talk to them, take selfies with them and get their autograph!
- Sit in the best seats! You will be sitting court-side, right next to the players' bench. You will feel like one of them!
- Take home an exclusive certificate from the show.
- The B floor seats are at the same level as the A floor seats.
- Babies born after January 1 2017 do not need to pay for a ticket but must not occupy a seat.
- This show does not have a checkroom or place to leave strollers.
- Reduced mobility: At all our shows, we have areas for people with reduced mobility. These areas have a different price (depending on the venue in each city) and can only be accessed by the person with reduced mobility and one companion.
- Meet & Greet - GLOBETROTTERS EXPERIENCE: Meet the players and take selfies with them! With these tickets, you can meet some of the Harlem Globetrotters exclusively and privately, talk to them, take selfies with them and take home some autographs and unforgettable memories! To enjoy this Meet & Greet with the players, you must be in your seat 45 minutes before the show starts. Representatives from the organization will come and find you.
- MAGIC PASS: Activities with the players for 30 minutes! You must buy the Magic Pass ticket to access this part (except those who have bought a Globetrotters Experience ticket). Children under 16 years may not enter the venue without a responsible adult. Accompanying adults must also buy a Magic Pass ticket. Minors aged between 16 and 18 years must present authorization signed by their parent or legal guardian to confirm that they may attend alone.
- MINORS: Children under 16 years may not enter the venue without a responsible adult. Minors aged between 16 and 18 years must present authorization signed by their parent or legal guardian to confirm that they may attend alone. Should attending minors not comply with the aforementioned requirements, the organization reserves the right to deny entry to the venue.
- You must have 3D Secure activated on your card to buy tickets on this site. For more information, contact your bank.
- Keep in mind that all ticket sales are final; there will be no refunds, seat changes or returns once the purchase process is complete.
- Discounts are applied to the price before you make your card payment. Please check the discount has been applied.
- A maximum of 9 tickets can be bought per transaction. For larger groups, please call (+34) 902 731 944 (ext. 205)